All VPSNest LLC services and products are subject to the terms and conditions listed below. All of the terms and conditions, as well as all other operating rules, policies, and procedures, are supplied subject to your acceptance without modification.
Please read this Agreement carefully. You agree to be governed by the terms and conditions of this agreement if you order any services. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of this agreement, you may not access or use any services provided by VPSNest LLC.
- Below, service suspension denotes that services will be taken offline and will not be activated again; service termination denotes that all resources allocated to a service will be freed, and any data linked with a service will be erased. At the sole discretion of VPSNest LLC, service suspension and termination may be limited to a subset of services or performed on an account-by-account basis.
- Acceptable usage policy: violations of the following acceptable usage policy may result in service suspension and/or termination, with no refund possible. The provisions of this policy are meant to serve as guidelines only, not as a comprehensive list. In general, whether or not specifically addressed in this policy, conduct that violates law, regulation, or the accepted norms of the Internet community is forbidden. We have the right to prohibit any activity that harms our commercial brand or goodwill at any time.
- Security - any "denial of service" attack, effort to bypass authentication or security measures, or unauthorized access to another account, host, or network is prohibited and may result in service termination without notice.
- Network - clients whose services are targeted by denial of service attacks may be null routed (i.e., network connectivity to the targeted IP address is blocked), and if the attack is repeated, their services may be canceled. Port scanning, packet flooding, and other actions that purposefully create traffic can result in service suspension and/or termination
- Compliance with law - The use of our products and services is limited to legal purposes only. Any material that is sent, distributed, stored, or linked to in contravention of any applicable law or regulation is illegal. This includes content protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights that are utilized without prior consent, as well as material that is defamatory, poses an illegal threat, violates export control laws, or is otherwise prohibited by the law of the United States.
- CPU and disk load - To maximize affordability and flexibility, virtual machines are given a portion of available CPU resources and disk I/O rather than specifically dedicated CPU cores or physical disks. Each VM has a baseline CPU and disk I/O performance. If the VM's resource consumption exceeds this threshold for an extended period of time, the VM's performance will be reduced to the baseline.
- Other restricted uses - Here are some examples of prohibited extra server usages. This is not an exhaustive list: Tor exit nodes, illegal file sharing, public (i.e., open/anonymous) proxies, and virtual private network servers, and merchant purchasing bots that violate vendor terms of service (e.g., sneaker bot)
- Allowed uses - Specific server usages that are authorized include private proxies and private virtual private networks, legal BitTorrent usage, and Tor non-exit relay nodes, as long as they do not violate other parts of our terms of service or acceptable usage policy.
- ToS violation - customers whose services have been suspended or terminated within the terms of this Terms of Service Agreement will not be eligible for a refund.
- Timeframe - If you purchase a 12-month plan for WordPress Hosting but only use it for two months, you can request a refund for the remaining ten months. We will reply within five business days with the refund details (including the refund amount and method). Once the refund details are confirmed by the customer, VPSNest LLC will process the refund within another five business days (excluding delays due to the payment processor).